You can also give a gratuity or make a payment by clicking here: https://www.PayPal.Me/nickg123/100
My fee's are simple and contain no hidden charges. See below. I serve all of Southern California and officiate wedding ceremonies in both public and private settings. Depending on the location of the wedding there may be a travel feel.
1. "Short & Sweet" 5-minute Pre-written Wedding Ceremony: $150.
This is a perfect choice for those who desire a wedding ceremony that is simple & fast, yet meaningful. This 5 minute private wedding ceremony is pre-written and is for the bride and groom only (with no guests). This wedding ceremony can be in English, Spanish or bilingual. There may be an additional cost for a Spanish or a Bilingual ceremony. The "Short and Sweet" wedding ceremony includes: initial phone / email consultation, unlimited email & phone support before and after the wedding, officiating of the wedding ceremony, travel to the wedding venue of your choice, (a travel fee may apply) signing of your marriage license, filing of marriage license with the county clerk's office, encouragement, support and a friendly smile. The "Short & Sweet" wedding ceremony is five minutes in length.
2. "Custom & Unique" Full-Service Wedding Ceremony (see below): $300.
This is a perfect choice for couples who want a wedding ceremony that is longer than 5 minutes and desire to celebrate with family and friends. This ceremony can be as long or as short as you prefer and can have as many or as little of the traditional and/or contemporary, wedding customs as you wish including cultural, religious and family customs. Take a look of our sample ceremony program and list of wedding elements you can include into this ceremony. You have lots of choices. You may want to include children in the ceremony (my specialty) or maybe you wish to honor a deceased or living family member. Whatever your ideas are, we will help you develop a truly "Treasured Ceremony". The "Custom & Unique" ceremony is approximately 30 minutes, depending on what ceremony elements you decide to incorporate (the ceremony can be as long or short as you choose) and can be in English, Spanish or bilingual. The "Custom & Unique" wedding ceremony includes:
- Initial consultation.
- Informal meeting with bride and groom to get acquainted and to discuss the ceremony (optional). This is good time to get to know each other. The meeting can take place in person, through email or phone or via video conference.
- Development of a customized wedding ceremony. Your wedding ceremony can be as simple or as creative as you like, (short or long it’s up to you) plus it can be bilingual; Spanish & English. Your ceremony can include all of the cultural, traditional, religious, and family rituals that you desire. After the deposit is made, I will send you a sample wedding ceremony for you to review, based on the information you've provided. I then work with you closely to develop the most memorable, unique and beautiful wedding ceremony you have ever imagined. You can be assured that there will not be any surprises during your wedding ceremony.
- Assist bride & groom in writing their wedding vows or they can select from pre-written traditional, contemporary of a combination of both types of vows.
- Assist bride & groom to develop & write the order of service for the wedding ceremony.
- Assist bride & groom during the rehearsal (optional $100).
- Assist bride & groom to incorporate family, children and friends into the ceremony.
- Assist bride & groom in honoring deceased family members during ceremony.
- Assist bride & groom in embracing traditions, culture, etc. into the ceremony.
- Travel to the venue of your choice anywhere in Southern California.
- Provide spiritual support & prayer throughout meetings, rehearsal, etc.
- Officiate the wedding ceremony (in Spanish, English or both).
- Sign the Marriage License. After the ceremony I sign your Marriage License. Although this is not a public display, this is actually an important component of your ceremony. This is the part that makes your marriage legal. It is usually done immediately after the ceremony with the bride, groom, best man, maid of honor, and the photographer. It is an excellent opportunity for some memorable photos. You need at least one witness to sign the wedding license but not more than two witnesses. The signing can be done in private or public.
- File the Marriage License with the County Clerk’s office.
- Free phone and email support for questions & concerns before & after the wedding ceremony.
- Free “10 steps to writing your own personal wedding vows”.
- Free sample wedding vows.
- Free sample wedding ceremony program.
- Free “Wedding Ceremony Information Kit”.
- Encouragement, support and a friendly smile.
Prices do not include the cost of the Marriage License which must be acquired by the bride and groom at the county courthouse. Prices also no not include the cost of ceremony elements (Ex: candles, vases, sand, coins, lasso, roses, etc.).
- Optional Wedding Rehearsal Assistance: $100. This includes attending, planning, coordinating, working with wedding planners, DJ, sound people, musicians & leading the wedding rehearsal.
- Optional 1-Hour Pre-Marital Preparation & Enrichment Sessions: $99. per session. Many couples preparing for marriage honestly believe they are strong going into the union – and they probably are in a lot of ways. Being caught up with all the loving feelings and other feel-good stuff going on ahead of nuptials, couples often don’t consider the potential pitfalls. Those “pitfalls” are often times what leads them into a counseling office some time down the line. I strongly encourage couples to give their marriages the best possible start - to do all they can ahead of time to avoid marriage counseling later. Here are six reasons why you should consider pre-marital preparation & enrichment.
- Marriage Coaching. Every relationship needs a tune-up often. Marriage coaching covers many of the most common stresses in marriage: commitment, trust, finances, anger management, conflict resolution, career and parenting, sexual intimacy, spiritual beliefs, etc. If you're feeling stuck, frustrated or just mad at your spouse often, it's time for your tuneup. Marriage coaching sessions are 30-60 minutes in length and are available by phone, email, by video conference or in person. Cost $50 - $75. per session.
What Happens Next?
Once you have decided on the date of your wedding, call or email me to make sure it is available. You may also complete the Ceremony Details Form to see if the date & time is available. When completing the form I usually respond within a few hours. Next decide if you want to meet with me to discuss your ceremony in person. If your date is available make a $100. non-refundable deposit to confirm and reserve the date. The deposit will be deducted from the total amount of the wedding services. The balance must be paid on the date of the rehearsal or anytime before the date of the ceremony.
After the deposit is made, I will send you a sample wedding ceremony outline. We then work together to develop not only a beautiful wedding ceremony, but a "Treasured Ceremony" one that you will remember for years to come.
To make a payment using a credit card, complete the bottom section of the Wedding Ceremony Details Form or go to: http://www.PayPal.com, click on “Send Money” and send your payment to: Nick@TreasuredCeremonies dot com. You do not need to create an account on paypal.com
On the day of the wedding I must personally see the Marriage License before the ceremony can begin. A few minutes after the ceremony, the witness or witnesses will need to sign the Marriage License in front of me. By the way, this is an excellent time for pictures. After all signatures have been made, by law, I must take the Marriage license and file it with the County Clerk’s office within ten business days. I file all Marriage Licenses the following business day.
For an official copy of your Marriage Certificate please send the two forms given to you when you picked up your marriage license along with $14. for each copy to the address indicated on the form. If you need your Marriage Certificate quickly, have the paperwork completed (and notarized) before the wedding date and give it to me on the day of your wedding. I will then file your Marriage License along with your request for an official copy of your Marriage Certificate together. Filing the paperwork together will shorten the wait time up to 4-6 weeks. For more details contact the Calif. Dept. of Public Health.
For questions or concerns please give me a call or send email. I will help you develop the most memorable, unique and beautiful wedding ceremony you have ever imagined plus I will make it a pleasant experience.
To begin, fill out the Ceremony Details Form, give me a call at: 626-217-2504 or send me an email. Send to: Nick at TreasuredCeremonies dot com.